Happy Hour: 5 Unique Home Bars
- Need a proper, grown-up bar setup for entertaining friends?
- From editor-approved tabletop vignettes to homeowners' best cocktail recipes, here's a toast to design under the influence.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- In the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco, what started off as a decorating job turned into a full-blown renovation for Nicole Hollis, founder of Nicole Hollis Interior Design.
- Here we take a look at four homes in which the true star is the atrium.
- What do an Eichler in San Rafael, a prefab in Emeryville, and a house/gallery in Antwerp have in common? They feature interiors outfitted with mid-century furniture.
- As previously explored in 20 Modern Kitchens We Love and Dwell's Coolest Kitchens, we take a look at five more well-lit, spacious beauties that are bound to inspire even a professional chef.
- From a dazzling multi-windowed home in sunny Venice to a renovated Victorian in Oakland, we highlight five more of our favorite abodes from the west coast.