Graphic Designer We Love: Romualdo Faura
Romualdo Faura is a graphic designer based in Murcia, Spain known for his minimal color palette, flat shapes, simplicity and focus on corporate branding, illustration, editorial and icon design projects. Faura completed his doctoral studies at the University of Murcia on the eduction of ethics in design studies and additionally has taught various subjects such as corporate identity, editorial design, and typography. Clients include Fast Company, BBVA, Observatory of Design and Architecture, LittleCrowd, and the Spanish Agency of International Cooperation Development.
@current / @total
- Graphic design that looks like paper cut-outs? Check. Estonia-based illustrator and graphic designer Eiko Ojala is tricking our noggins one by one.
- You may have seen her colorful, quirky illustrations in the paper or those charming landmark icons on the travel itinerary tome of the New York Times, 36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada, so…
- Cape Town, South Africa-based typeface designer and artist Jordan Metcalf has a knack for creating puzzling, intricate algorithms in the form of typefaces.
- Inspired by the great depression, this poster is a free download (along with 4 others) through Readymade Magazine.
- Based in New York and the U.K., illustrator Debbie Powell has been charming viewers with her watercolor, ink, linocut, pencil & pen, and printmaking handiwork.
- Designed and crafted in Tennessee, we love Data Modern Furnishings streamlined wood furniture.
- On Sunday, June 26th, we're partnering with our pals at Los Angeles Magazine to get the inside scoop on the latest in L.A.'s design and culinary culture.