Graphic Designer We Love: Eiko Ojala
Showing image @current of @total
- Feast your eyes on half a dozen of our favorite movers and shakers in the graphic design world after the jump.
- Romualdo Faura is a graphic designer based in Murcia, Spain known for his minimal color palette, flat shapes, simplicity and focus on corporate branding, illustration, editorial and icon design…
- "Architecture, Art, and Collaborative Design" is a traveling exhibition celebrating the 19th anniversary of leading 20th century Australian architect Harry Seidler's birth.
The Tallinn Architecture Biennale (TAB) is an international architecture and urban-planning forum organised by the Estonian Architecture Centre. The Biennale continues the tradition of the Nordic-Baltic Architecture Triennale, which began in the 1990s, in an updated and fresh form. The goal of TAB is to promote architecture among the public as a high-quality constructed environment, as well as to foster local architectural culture. TAB is an architecture festival with a diverse programme, which encourages the synergy between Estonian- and foreign architects as well as between architects and the general public by way of creating contacts and exchanging ideas.
All are invited!
- Since the fall of the USSR, Tallinn has managed to look unblinkingly to the future while still retaining vital elements of its past.
- Cape Town, South Africa-based typeface designer and artist Jordan Metcalf has a knack for creating puzzling, intricate algorithms in the form of typefaces.
- You may have seen her colorful, quirky illustrations in the paper or those charming landmark icons on the travel itinerary tome of the New York Times, 36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada, so…
- While in Vegas for Surfaces and Las Vegas Market, I had the chance to not only take in the terrific 17 Swedish Designers exhibit but also chat with Anna von Schewen and hear her lecture.