The Golden State: 5 Great Homes in California Part Two
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- From a dazzling multi-windowed home in sunny Venice to a renovated Victorian in Oakland, we highlight five more of our favorite abodes from the west coast.
- There's nothing like waking up on a lazy Sunday morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and your favorite reading material, and heading to the sunniest room in the house to sip and relax in the natural…
- From the first LEED Gold-certified home in San Diego to a light-reflecting Berkeley prefab, we highlight five of our favorite abodes from the west coast.
- With a sleek prototype in Emeryville, California, under its belt, Simpatico Homes sets out to redefine prefab's cost—and footprint.
- In light of the Eichler-inspired prefab house from our Dec/Jan Issue, we found five different ways to celebrate, purchase, or bulk up on Eichler architecture.
- What do an Eichler in San Rafael, a prefab in Emeryville, and a house/gallery in Antwerp have in common? They feature interiors outfitted with mid-century furniture.
- A place to catch morning rays or a bit of fresh air, balconies often become favorite spaces in modern homes. Click through the slideshow for a look at seven designs from the Dwell archive.