- Thanks to designers Nina Tolstrup and Jack Mama, an aging workshop in London’s once-gritty Bethnal Green is reborn as a colorful, custom-built guesthouse.
- Nina Tolstrup, the Danish furniture and product designer, who works under the name Studiomama, has been carving herself an enviable reputation in the UK.
- In our November issue, we got a look inside 2 Voss St., the new London guest house designed by Studiomama's Nina Tolstrup and her husband, Jack Mama.
- A weekend always cries for a DIY project.
- Under the tutelage of a Bauhaus master, Margaret De Patta trailblazed the American studio jewelry movement with wearable art.
- Dwell editors spend hours on the internet to bring you the best homes and projects, from frozen lighthouses to Bauhaus-esque jewelry, here are some of our favorite links this week.
- From legendary architectural photographers to today's brightest design stars, peruse some great profiles from Dwell issues past.
- He’s been jailed, beaten, and most recently, had his design firm, Fake Cultural Development, shut down by Chinese authorities.