Get This Room: Playful Minimalism
- Designer Barbara Hill applies her polished take on minimalism to a traditional 1920s abode in Atlanta for a transplanted Houston family.
- A high-impact, modern fireplace can be the heart and hearth of the home, providing a visual anchor in any room, indoors or out. Click through the slideshow to check out five of our favorites.
- While white may be interpreted as an absence of color, it is by no means absent of major impact when used in design.
- From snaking pendants to antique geometric wire frames, these five lighting pieces illuminate their spaces in modern style.
- Atlanta is known for many things but modern architecture has surely never been one of them. But if you know where to look, you can find the city's modern side.
- We enjoyed revisiting our archives to find some of our favorite examples of modern dining rooms. Some are tiny and some are fantastical, but all are rooms that we wouldn't mind breaking bread in.
- Inspired by the announcement this week that HOWE is reissuing Arne Jacobsen’s 1955 Tongue chair, we visit 7 homes from the pages of Dwell that incorporate the Danish modernist’s designs.
- Perched atop a hill between a large park and Gothenburg's former industrial past rests architect Per Bornstein's 1,400 square feet slatty home featured from our Big Ideas for Small Spaces issue.