Get This Room: Playful Hollywood Dining Area
Glee star Jayma Mays and actor Adam Campbell had to start from scratch when filling their Los Feliz abode, which was renovated by architect Mike Jacobs, with furniture. Their successful blend of vintage finds and affordable pieces is easy to replicate, Dwell shows you how!
@current / @total
- Armed with a keen eye for design and a yen for vintage furniture shopping, Glee star Jayma Mays and actor Adam Campbell revitalize a formerly jumbled Los Angeles house.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
One of the best things about masculine design is that it’s minimal and always in style. The Dylan table takes a hardwood slab, pairs it with metal, and creates a tailored silhouette.
- Recreate an Australian living-dining area in the comfort of your own home.
- What do an Eichler in San Rafael, a prefab in Emeryville, and a house/gallery in Antwerp have in common? They feature interiors outfitted with mid-century furniture.
- Glossy pieces make the perfect statement for summer: they are low-maintenance and ready to party. From cutlery to chairs, we share some of our favorites.
- We hunted down the essentials in this rustic-meets modern bedroom so you can recreate the look in your home.
- It's the time of year when we all tend to think of starting anew. While we may look back on the past year and appreciate it, there are no doubt some things that we might want to change a bit.