The Future of Mobility
@current / @total
You are cordially invited to join Dwell and Volvo for a day of innovation as we discuss the future of mobility. With your host and moderator, Dwell Editor Erika Heet. Experience the new Volvo XC60 and S60 with Volvo's Intellisafe technologies that take us a clear step towards autonomous driving and view SDA's award-winning V60 Solar Pavilion.
TEST DRIVES 10am-4pm Modern Living Expo 384 North Indian Canyon Drive Palm Springs, CA
THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY DISCUSSION
5-6pm with cocktails following until 7pm
Palm Springs Art Museum 101 N Museum Drive Palm Springs, CA
*Industry innovators include:
Greg Goldin, former automotive columnist, Curator, A+D Architecture and Design Museum, Los Angeles "Never Built Los Angeles' Exhibition 2013
Alvin Huang, Founder and Design Principal of Synthesis Design + Architecture
Anders Tylman-Mikiewicz, General Manager, Volvo Monitoring & Concept Center Los Angeles
Paul Meyers, automotive expert, former Robb Report correspondent and social media guru
RSVP by February 3rd to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Sunday, February 16, Dwell Media and Swedish luxury automobile manufacturer Volvo activated a day of innovation to explore the Future of Mobility at Modernism Week in Palm Springs.
- As we edge closer to incorporating autonomous driving into our transportation sphere, Dwell takes on the subject of mobility in a special three-part series with Volvo, Mobility and Design, Mobility…
- More and more, technology determines how we move.
- Bucky’s focus on innovation and efficiency willed a more enlightened, expansive future into existence.
- When Dwell and Volvo set out to format our discussion around the Future of Mobility at the Palm Springs Art Museum during Modernism Week last month, we studied the ways in which our cities are…
There’s an evolution toward purpose-driven design, combining thoughtful vision with today’s real needs. How will we be powering the cars of tomorrow? Here’s a glance at Alvin Huang’s Pure Tension Pavilion, a freestanding, rapidly deployable, portable solar charging station for electric and plug-in vehicles.
- Who says a home has to consist of straight lines?