Five Fantastic Family Homes
- From architects to industrial designers working for Apple, Dwell has featured a wealth of designers' own houses. See how they carve out their own space in these eight great examples.
- Amid its brick-clad row houses, London boasts some seriously modern architecture. Here are seven examples from the pages of Dwell.
- Taking inspiration from barns, warehouses, Case Study Houses, and Japanese residential architecture, architect Marcus Lee and his wife, Rachel Hart—–an architectural model…
- From a modern twist on the classic porch swing to living roofs and a breathtaking vertical garden, our Pinterest board devoted to Landscape Architecture and Outdoors is full of great design ideas.
- Good design is more crucial than ever when accommodating a growing family, here we celebrate the best in family home design (Check out part one as well!).
- As these five projects prove, a modern deck or porch can play many creative roles—as a play space, hangout spot, dining area, and more.
- Wood-burning stoves aren't just for rustic cabins in the woods anymore, the timeless and energy-efficient heating system has worked it's way into the modern home.
- The Dwell editors go global with 14 houses across five continents to share great design from all over the world.