+ Read Article
Sliding glass doors and walls take center stage in these 10 homes that seamlessly transition between indoors and out.
Showing image @current of @total
- A Marmol Radziner–designed prefab house, trucked onto a remote Northern California site, takes the pain out of the construction process.
- Law professor Carole Goldberg and sociology professor Duane Champagne both teach at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Now you see it, now you don't.
- For their family home in Brisbane, Australia, John and Cathy Dillon spent countless hours poring over design magazines and books to strike the right updated-mid-century-modern balance.
- An entreprenurial pair of Belgian brothers land in one of Texas's few bohemian oases, become property owners, and find that sharing a house in adulthood isn't half bad.
- It's our humble opinion that summers are best spent reclining on a warm sunny deck with a refreshing beverage in hand and a cool breeze blowing.
- The fact that no other word in the English language rhymes with orange also extends to the color's unrivaled ability to up the ante of any home.
- In our latest Backstory series, Seattleite Lou Maxon recounts the thrills and trials of ditching the suburbs, buying property, and designing and building a modern house with Tom…