Designed by POOL
+ Read Article
POOL is a design studio based in Paris and founded in late 2010 by Léa Padovani and Sébastien Kieffer, whose goal is to "explore associations between objects, architecture and images." They are known for their use of sharp geometric shapes, line, and ornate simplicity. Their work has been shown at numerous exhibitions such as the Fiera, Biennale Internationale de Ceramique of Vallauris, and the International Furniture Fair. Click through to see a bevy of their completed projects thus far.
@current / @total
- From a colorful renovation with mid-century roots to an industrial open-plan space, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in. Click here to see Part One and Two.
- Take a photographic trek through cities like Melbourne, Australia; Istanbul, Turkey; Mumbai, India; Oslo, Norway; and more, in our anthology of must-stop destinations for the design-savvy traveler.
- Last week the Architectural League of New York announced the winners of its annual Emerging Voices program.
- With a confident color palette and clever space-saving tricks, designer Peter Fehrentz transforms a 646-square-foot apartment in Berlin.
- Iceland, the land of the midnight sun and geological hot spots, will have its own floating stage at the Venice Biennale's 55th International Art Exhibition which officially opens on Saturday, June…
- Previously seen in "7 Clever Loft Spaces for Small Places", take a look at how these five homeowners have comfortably converted compact spaces into capacious dwellings.
- In honor of International Women's Day (today!), we're celebrating ten brilliant women in design as featured in Dwell. And, be sure to check out 25 more women in design here.
- Warm, rosy-toned copper has fallen into favor with contemporary designers.