Design Museum London's Extraordinary Stories about Ordinary Things
Showing image @current of @total
- This morning—smack dab in the middle of the London Design Festival—Design Museum London broke ground on its new building designed by Dutch firm OMA with interiors by architect John…
- The best part of traveling is rarely the hotel.
Design Museum has joined forces with Beefeater 24 to celebrate the fearlessly progressive spirit of London's creative minds, past and present. At the heart of the exhibition are fifteen commissions from some of London's dynamic creatives, as a group they demonstrate the diverse approaches to design in London.
- London's Victoria and Albert Museum has opened up its extensive archives and published the fantastic V&A Pattern volumes.
- "John Pawson Plain Space," a retrospective of British architect John Pawson's work, is on view at London's Design Museum until January 2011.
- Pentagram’s newest partner adopts a spatial approach to graphic design and building brand identities that go way beyond logos.
- While I was in Miami for Art Basel Miami Beach and Design Miami a couple weeks back, I ducked into my favorite Miami Beach museum the Wolfsonian to have a look around.
- In addition to my tour of the Freitag factory in Zurich, a huge high point of my recent trip to Switzerland involved hopping over the border from Basel to 1 Charles-Eames-Strasse in Weil am Rhein,…