Creative Agency We Love: Ill-Studio
@current / @total
- One of the New York Five and American modernism's most-celebrated architects is celebrating his 50th year in practice in 2013.
- In the wake of InStyle Magazine's feature on the TV show "Gossip Girl" and its modern-mashup Manhattan apartment set (aka the Bass/Van der Woodsen residence, if you're a cognoscento),…
- Romualdo Faura is a graphic designer based in Murcia, Spain known for his minimal color palette, flat shapes, simplicity and focus on corporate branding, illustration, editorial and icon design…
- We know you've been busy this week keeping up with New Year's resolutions and might have missed some great stories. Here, we've gathered up the top stories of the week in one convenient place.
- In an effort to reinvent retail space and foster a community connection, athletic brand Nike started unveiling Nike Stadium locations in 2010.
Meier 75 celebrates Richard Meier's promised gift of two architectural drawings of the J. Paul Getty Center in Los Angeles. Meier is presenting the works to Cooper-Hewitt on the occasion of his 75th birthday and the publication of Richard Meier, Architect Volume 5 (Rizzoli USA, Oct. 2009). On view in the Museum's Great Hall, the installation includes drawings and models for three major projects—the Smith House in Darien, Conn.; the Getty Center; and the Jubilee Church, in a suburb of Rome—as well as three collage works by Meier.
- Constructed in 1961, Richard Meier’s first residential project is a nascent example of the modern prefab typology.
- Richard Meier puts 400 of his handmade architectural models on public display in a converted industrial space in Jersey City.