Color Story: Green
+ Read Article
This year, Pantone announced that Emerald is its color of 2013. In honor of the verdant and vibrant color, we've collected a handful of projects that'll make you green with envy. To see the rest of the Color Story series, click here.
@current / @total
- We recently posted a story on ways to color accent your home. Here, we delve deeper into six of the most-popular color stories for modern interiors: white, blue, green, orange, yellow, and red.
In this collection of slideshows, we explore the myriad ways color can be incorporated into a modern home.
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
- Rendered helpless in the face of a color wheel? Have a hard time choosing between yellow, green, blue, and red for your living room?
- Our September Japan Style issue celebrates design influenced or inpired by Japanese culture.
- The fact that no other word in the English language rhymes with orange also extends to the color's unrivaled ability to up the ante of any home.
- It was the surf and the artsy vibe that attracted Eric Grunbaum to Venice Beach, California, 18 years ago.
- Seeking an escape from bustling city life, a Manhattan couple embarks on a renovation in the verdant Hudson Valley.