Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Modern Style
@current / @total
TheArchitectMade Spring Drinking Glasses are handmade from high quality glass following the design of Danish architect Jørn Utzon, architect of the Sydney Opera House. The versatile design of the glasses makes them great for serving water, cocktails, or anything else.
- For many, the real Ireland is on the back roads. That’s the green isle envisioned when one closes their eyes, winding around its rocky coastline on tiny lanes lined with centuries-old stone fences.
- If you're like me, you have more totes than you know what to do with. Get ready to do some closet cleaning because the Marimekko Pilvi bag is the one worth having.
- Join Dwell and Marimekko tonight in their Beverly Hills showroom for a lively discussion about the Finnish company's history and best-selling hits.
- You're probably familiar with New York–based industrial design studio Rich, Brilliant, Willing from the pages of Dwell (most recently, their Branch light graced the cover of our June interior…
- From beautiful places to stay, to modern places to sip, to yummy places to eat, and even some stunning places to live—if you can get the owners to sell—we take you through some of our favorite places…
- Today, Finnish-brand Marimekko celebrates its 50th anniversary of their stylish, iconic poppy pattern officially known as Unikko.
- French designer Patrick Jouin and famed Michelin-starred French chef Alain Ducasse spent three years working together to create their recent product for Alessi: the Compasso d'Oro-winning Pasta Pot.