Best in Glass
- Fall has settled in and there's nothing we'd rather do than curl up next to a warm fire.
- Without altering its turn-of-the-20th-century facade, architect Christopher Polly transformed the rear of this Newtown, Australia, home from bleak to bright.
- With fall upon us and a distinct nip in the air, there is no better time to snuggle up by the fire in a rustic—but still very modern—cottage.
- 2012 is coming to a close, and to celebrate a year in modern architecture, we've collected our 12 favorite stories, one for each month. Click through for a dose of design inspiration.
- It was short week for many of us, but was it ever a busy one. In case you missed some of this week's most popular reads, here's a roundup at a glance!
- If there's one material Tom Kundig of Seattle firm Olson Kundig Architects is known for deploying in his projects, it's steel.
- With windows recycled from a Toronto skyscraper, Barerock is both rustic cabin and high-tech, eco-friendly retreat.
- Constructing a home on a hard-to-reach island may seem expensive and difficult, but building in prefabricated parts can help make that secluded paradise a reality.