Best in Glass
- Fall has settled in and there's nothing we'd rather do than curl up next to a warm fire.
- A Martha’s Vineyard retreat surpasses the traditional boundaries of Cape Cod architecture with a contemporary design by Harvard professor and practicing architect Toshiko Mori.
- It was short week for many of us, but was it ever a busy one. In case you missed some of this week's most popular reads, here's a roundup at a glance!
- Along with the gable and the A-frame, the butterfly roof is among the most distinctive of silhouettes. Seven Dwell favorites follow.
- With fall upon us and a distinct nip in the air, there is no better time to snuggle up by the fire in a rustic—but still very modern—cottage.
- Christmas vacation is right around the corner and that has got us all pining for a fabulous vacation getaway home. Here, we take a look at seven enviable escapes from the beach to the mountains.
- With windows recycled from a Toronto skyscraper, Barerock is both rustic cabin and high-tech, eco-friendly retreat.
- Designer Jens Risom returns to his 1967 prefab off the coast of Rhode Island, readying it for his family's next generation.