Behind the Scenes: Making a Bocci 19 Series
Showing image @current of @total
- Designer Omer Arbel develops his latest works inside an eclectic Vancouver home filled with a teeming assortment of pets and prototypes.
- Yup, the warm metallics are still going strong. This is the trend that just won't quit, but that's ok because we love it.
- Surrounded on all sides by a sweeping Canadian hayfield, the 23.2 House is an angular ode to rural life.
- Omer Arbel is a Vancouver–based architect and designer who creates spaces and objects in equal measure.
Cast aside the cover plate and contemplate the simplicity of a three-pronged plug laid bare. The 22 is a seamless suite of electric sockets designed to fit flush on any wall surface.
Though it looks like a topsy-turvy bouquet of bubbles, this chandelier's 37 individual bulbs were made with molten glass, not soap and water.
- The 11th edition of London Design Festival introduced over 300 events and exhibitions staged across the city.
- From the first copper frog cast in Mesopotamia, molding and casting has progressed a long way in the realm of architecture and design since 3200 BC.