Behind the Scenes at Cosentino's Factory
@current / @total
- We're reporting from Almeria, a province in southwestern Spain where surfaces company Cosentino is headquartered.
- On Saturday, July 17, New Topographics: Photographs of a Man-Altered Landscape opens at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- You've got all the practical furniture you need and even a few statement pieces for added interest (see some of our picks here, here, and here) but now it's time for the finishing touch of any great…
- Shinola brings leather making in-house with a new 12,000-square-foot studio.
- American history lives on in a family’s Tribeca, New York, loft after a renovation by a couple of enterprising architects.
Dwell and Cosentino invite you to an exclusive cocktail reception and private viewing of Surface Innovation: Redefining Boundaries of Interior and Exterior Spaces, an original exhibition introducing Dekton by Cosentino.
The exhibition, Surface Innovation: Redefining Boundaries of Interior and Exterior Spaces, showcases the rigorous research, development and innovation led by Cosentino to bring Dekton to market and features original concepts by six emerging New York architecture and design firms, including Architecture in Formation, Desai/Chia Architecture, EASTON+COMBS, MANIFOLD ArchitectureStudio, Moorhead & Moorhead, and SOFTlab. The exhibition is being held at the Center for Architecture, in conjunction with Archtober, a month-long festival celebrating architecture and design in New York City.
The event is hosted by Dwell’s Editor-in-Chief, Amanda Dameron, and is open to all designers and industry leaders. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit: http://cfa.aiany.org/index.php?section=exhibitions&expid=264
Based in Spain, Cosentino produces the granitelike Ocean series of Silestone quartzite surfaces, shown here in Pacific.
- Something interesting appears to be happening in Katowice, Poland. Last week, we profiled a design boutique that recently opened there.