Beachside Properties We Love
- With the weather creeping towards record highs here in the Bay Area, we turn our minds to everything cool.
- Long Island boasts both extravagant mansions and cozy cottages, original new structures and inspired renovations. Here, we take a look at some of Dwell's favorite Long Island homes.
- Eight modern homes that incorporate sustainable building practices into their oceanfront locations.
- Last weekend, the Getty Research Institute's show Julius Shulman's Los Angeles opened in its third location, a cathedral-like neo-Mudéjar style water tower named Canal de Isabel II in Madrid.
- You've already seen our favorites in Sydney and on Australia's southern coast. Next, take a look at four homes we love on Australia's eastern seaboard.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- For those that love salt in the air and sand in their hair, these seven shops and homes from the Dwell archives should have you busting out the wet suits and boards.
- Hammocks can range from casual to luxurious, showing up everywhere from backyards to boutique hotels. Here are 6 swingin’ hammock arrangements from the Dwell archives.