Bathroom Solutions: Smart Storage Design
@current / @total
- A family enlists Brooklyn design-build firm MADE to renovate a brownstone using surplus and salvaged materials for a budget-conscious patina.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Flummoxed by the ever-present need for storage in the bathroom? Here are 10 ways to stash all your bath supplies in a modern way.
- When designer Barbara Hill decided to renovate her 1960s condo in Houston, Texas, she stripped the bathroom down to its bare bones and saw beauty in the blemishes.
- All of the money Barbara Hill poured into remodeling her 1960s condo in Houston was spent taking things out—and she couldn’t be happier.
Renting versus buying. Prefab versus renovation. Kitchens, bathrooms, the home office, and more. Over the years, we've compiled hundreds of ideas for smart home design. Bookmark this page and visit often for loads of home design tips, inspiration, how to's, and solutions!
- What to do when a tightly cramped kitchen yearns for more space? Here, five great examples on how to win the storage battle with arguably the most trafficked room in the house.
- When space is tight, designers often eke out additional (hidden) square footage by going deep—into the walls and furnishings themselves.