Architecture: Then and Now
- Size doesn’t always matter when it comes to these diminutive but design-savvy hotel rooms.
- Last week the Architectural League of New York announced the winners of its annual Emerging Voices program.
- To many, Elizabeth "Lisl" Close seemed a force of nature.
- Whether it's subtle accents or solid exterior facades, we examine seven modern homes that utilize the classic and durable metal, steel.
- From Ontario to El Salvador we take a look at 7 complex and sustainable homes around the world.
- It comes at no surprise that some of the most famous architects' early commissions were for their parents. Who better to encourage their experimental ideas?
- From this week’s Internet adventures: gas stations, the Kentucky Derby, and renovating Frank Lloyd Wright’s Emil Bach House.
- A building envelop is to a structure as our skin is to our bodies.