"Architecture of Density": A Study of Megacity Living in Hong Kong
- If photography is an act of capturing reality, then artist Sohei Nishino has gone leaps and bounds further than most with his “diorama maps.” Influenced by the 18th century Japanese…
- A new word has been added to the vocabulary of Japanese architects: 3/11.
- Each January, the American Institute of Architects awards its annual Honor Awards to the top designs in architecture, interior architecture, and regional and urban design.
- School's back in session and university galleries are filling up again with works worth studying.
- Despite a rainy downpour, crowds of art fans, press, and art buyers ventured to Randall’s Island in New York City yesterday for the Frieze Art Fair.
- "Architecture, Art, and Collaborative Design" is a traveling exhibition celebrating the 19th anniversary of leading 20th century Australian architect Harry Seidler's birth.
- Bay Area artist Lauren DiCioccio's "Remember the Times" is currently on view at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) in San Francisco.
- Stoller's images, which introduced modernism to a broader audience, anchor an exhibit of architectural photography at the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburgh.