And the Parkitecture Winner Is...
- We are delighted to announce the winners of the 2009 Reburbia Competition, sponsored jointly by Dwell and Inhabitat.
- With plans to turn a massive downtown Dallas parking lot into an exemplar of green design, Re:Vision Dallas announced last week that it had chosen three finalists in an architecture competition that…
- Earlier this week, the American Institute of Architects’ Committee on the Environment announced the winners of their annual Top Ten Green Projects competition.
- We recap 2013's top headlines related to design and architecture.
- Of note this week in New York was the announcement of the finalists in the Young Architects Program, the competition that challenges emerging firms to design the interior courtyard of MOMA's edgy…
- Dwell on Design is pleased to announce the first annual Pin to Win Designer Pin-spiration Competition!
- Last week the Architectural League of New York announced the winners of its annual Emerging Voices program.
- Now that the experts have had their say, we are pleased to announce the grand prize winner of the Material Change Textile Competition.