Alessi's Fall/Winter Collection
- The Alessi Design Lab exhibit will showcase the work of promising young designers at the 2014 WantedDesign conference in New York.
- For the fall and winter 2012 collection, Italian design company Alessi has launched quite a few handsome products ranging from cookware to servingware to furniture.
Consider this a classic case of girl-meets-afghan, love at first sight. Amenity Home has just introduced their new fall/winter collection and wowie, these hand-knit, 100% wool throws are just lovely. They come in a series of gradient color schemes and look like the kind of blanket we'd be prod to toss on the back of our sofa. An instant hit for the upcoming chilly months, you can preorder online but they won't start shipping until November. Well worth the wait!
One fish, two fish, red fish…(well almost) will protect your table in Alessi's Pescher trivet. When not in use, it folds up to form a neat and tidy school ready to rise to the occasion the next time a hot plate comes a callin'.
- The family-owned Italian design powerhouse Alessi held a party here in San Francisco to celebrate its local shop's tenth anniversary.
- For the enthusiastic entertainer, the plucky party planner, or the Host/ess with the mostess we've got a fantastic round up of gifts for anyone in your life that loves to throw a good dinner party…
- Alessi held a preview of its new wares for spring and summer of 2013 at its San Francisco showroom today.
- From Marble to mobili, Italy has been a, if not the, design mecca for the last century. Here's why.