Accessories from Schoolhouse Electric
I have always associated the Portland-based company Schoolhouse Electric solely with classic, vintage-inspired lighting, and only recently discovered that they sell much more than that in their retail showroom and online. Here are some of my favorite finds. Most of them are made in America, most are somewhat affordable, and all will add a stylish accent to your living space. Now's a great time to check out the site and pick up some treats for yourself or as gifts; they're offering 30% off on selected items as part of their "spring cleaning" sale.
@current / @total
- If your boudoir’s design lacks luster, a set of bedding can spiff things up in a cinch. Selected with comfort and style in mind, our medley of shams, duvets, and blankets will keep…
- In the following pages, we toast American ingenuity by highlighting furniture and accessories designed and fabricated across four regions of the continental United States.
- Visual illusions in design can bring a bit of magic to your modern space. From floating lamps to two-legged tables, we've gathered a few products to deceive your eyes and heighten your curiosity.
- Glossy pieces make the perfect statement for summer: they are low-maintenance and ready to party. From cutlery to chairs, we share some of our favorites.
- Daylight Savings Time is just around the corner on March 10th. Spring forward and welcome the longer days in style with ten of our favorite wall, table, and alarm clocks.
- Plugging a cord into a socket or inserting a battery may seem like the easiest way to power a small appliance but it's not the only way.
- We are very pleased to present this gallery dedicated to our talented top finalists in our Water Wise competition, sponsored by Kohler. All the creative solutions made for a very difficult decision!