Accessories from Schoolhouse Electric
I have always associated the Portland-based company Schoolhouse Electric solely with classic, vintage-inspired lighting, and only recently discovered that they sell much more than that in their retail showroom and online. Here are some of my favorite finds. Most of them are made in America, most are somewhat affordable, and all will add a stylish accent to your living space. Now's a great time to check out the site and pick up some treats for yourself or as gifts; they're offering 30% off on selected items as part of their "spring cleaning" sale.
@current / @total
- Visual illusions in design can bring a bit of magic to your modern space. From floating lamps to two-legged tables, we've gathered a few products to deceive your eyes and heighten your curiosity.
- Glossy pieces make the perfect statement for summer: they are low-maintenance and ready to party. From cutlery to chairs, we share some of our favorites.
- As any good interior designer will tell you, it's all in the details, so we've pulled together a few of our favorite decorative objects to add that last little touch to your home.
- With the holidays coming up and children in the house, I'm looking for any alternative to having actual fire inside. A far cry from the flickering candles Pottery Barn was selling at Halloween,…
- If your boudoir’s design lacks luster, a set of bedding can spiff things up in a cinch. Selected with comfort and style in mind, our medley of shams, duvets, and blankets will keep…
- Portland-based studio Jessica Helgerson Interior Design rehauled a Brooklyn brownstone with furnishings and finishes in bold colors and tactile materials.
- In the following pages, we toast American ingenuity by highlighting furniture and accessories designed and fabricated across four regions of the continental United States.
- When it comes to getting your home in tip-top shape for hosting parties this holiday season, or picking out the perfect gift for your favorite foodie, Dwell has you covered.