About a View
- Architect Ko Wibowo designed a house of prodigious proportions beneath the hulking rise of Mount Ranier.
- With the first day of spring quickly approaching and the weather getting warmer, we've decided to pay homage to the Golden State by compiling seven of our favorite sun-kissed California homes.
- A dazzling display of colored windows wraps the custom-furniture-filled Venice, California, home of architect Lorcan O’Herlihy.
- With a presence in three centuries, Christi Azevedo’s Victorian survived the quake of 1906 and served as a laundry before its rebirth as a well-lit hybrid of old and new.
- Getting in on the ground floor of a Manhattan real estate development can be a prohibitive investment for many.
- A69 Architects were called upon to match concrete with concrete for this family home in Prague.
- We tackle the bathroom in this installment of the Smart Storage Design series.
In our newest video series, The Model Architect, we explore the design process through the art of model-making. We begin in Albuquerque, New Mexico, at the studio and residence of Bart Prince, a world-renowned architect known for enthusiastically unconventional structures. He spoke of his rebellion against the adobes of New Mexico, his affinity for structures with no discernible entrances, and his everlasting appreciation for a handmade chip-board model.