9 Great Bunk Beds
- Kids' rooms often tread transitionary territory when it comes to modern design. What might be good for a five-month-old may not work well to when he or she is five years old.
- Though often pushed to the wayside, the rooms belonging to the littlest members of the family need not be ignored. Our editors have combed through the archives to find some favorites from years past.
- When Svetlin Krastev and Dessi Nikolova had their second child, they saw two options: Go broke buying a bigger apartment, or renovate their existing 620-square-foot home.
- Though he appears to live alone, this graphically inclined Parisian commissioned an apartment that deftly houses his many roommates—scores of beloved comics—as well.
- We sifted through some past issues to find images of what some may argue to be the hardest working room in the house.
- We combed through our archives to present this pictorial ode to one of the most high-traffic spaces in the house—the bathroom.
- Built-ins abound in this renovation of a 1970s lodge perched high in the French Alps. H2O Architectes devised a plan to increase livable space while leaving the structure intact.
- In the digital era, we love innovative live-work areas, but we will always champion playing at home, whether it’s a perfectly placed pool, oversized chalkboard wall, or the ultimate pair of bunk beds.