8 Great Designs from Vancouver
- Street furniture already catches the eye of denizens eyeing a resting spot, but in select cities it also has people marveling at their good looks.
- Omer Arbel is a Vancouver–based architect and designer who creates spaces and objects in equal measure.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, offers a dramatic natural setting, but as Omer Arbel shows us, there’s more to the city of glass than an immaculate reflection.
- From the quirky home of Vancouver-based designer Omer Arbel to a minimalist family loft in Copenhagen, click through to see eight of the homes recently featured in our September issue.
- Designer Omer Arbel develops his latest works inside an eclectic Vancouver home filled with a teeming assortment of pets and prototypes.
- Yup, the warm metallics are still going strong. This is the trend that just won't quit, but that's ok because we love it.
- Cables and abutments went fancy for a distinct purpose: to convey passersby—not folks whizzing past on vehicles—with personality.
- Over the years we have receive untold amounts of emails and letters requesting sources to purchase the amazing modern design seen in the pages of Dwell.