7 Vintage Design Picks from Etsy
While trawling Etsy for to find some vintage collectibles, these items stood out for their affordability and good looks. So in the event that you can't scour through flea markets and antique stores this weekend, scroll down for a look at these seven finds, all priced at just $60 or less. (If any catch your eye, be sure to check in with the seller to verify condition and provenance.)
@current / @total
- Stanford’s Center on Longevity recognizes a colorful table set designed to aid Alzheimer's patients.
- This past Sunday, I hopped aboard the 43 to check out the Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason.
- East Village boutique Still House has a quiet but powerful stock of home goods, all shoppable online.
- Halloween doesn't have to be all kitschy witches on brooms and fake cobwebs—it can be a modern and tasteful affair.
- For many this holiday season will be more about spending quality time with loved ones than about spending loads of money. But there are plenty of modern gifts out there that are fun, sleek and…
Cast from a vintage test tube and suspended on a thin leather strap, these ceramic bud vases will bring a bit of bloom to any window pane or unadorned wall. Each piece is handcrafted by Lisa Jones and her Oregon-based Pigeon Toe team, and these are a brand new design; They'll start shipping in April, but you can pre-order now from the brilliant Branch Home.