7 Slammin’ Scandinavian Interiors
- Summer days are long in Scandinavia, and we can't think of any better place to spend the sunny hours than in—and around—these chic and stylish summer houses.
- As previously explored in 20 Modern Kitchens We Love and Dwell's Coolest Kitchens, we take a look at five more well-lit, spacious beauties that are bound to inspire even a professional chef.
- A stint in a sauna rumored to have myriad benefits from the social and heath standpoints and if you've considered building one of your own, here are five examples from the Dwell archive.
- This blockbuster exhibit makes it clear that Norway shouldn’t be the lesser-known country in the world of Scandinavian design.
- The Scandinavian programming at Dwell on Design, happening June 20-22 in Los Angeles, celebrates the modern design heritage of Norway, Finland, Denmark, and Sweden.
- A Swedish kitchen has a nifty mix of low, high, and custom pieces under designer Mads Odgård.
- When you live in a climate that's right for it, there is nothing like having architectural elements that allow your indoor living to expand and blend with the outdoor space.
- Scandinavian design: It's colorful, it's functional, it's clean, it's optimistic.