7 Modern Residential Architecture Rebels
- As we prepare for our November issue, which is all about small spaces, we’re thinking small, and that often means creative use of otherwise wasted space above the main floor.
- These five modern house additions not only add necessary square footage, but bring their previously existing structures thoroughly up to date.
- We take a dive into our archives for five more of the best modern dining rooms (see Part One here) from a colorful British reboot to a Le Corbusier-inspired Parisian setting. Bon appétit!
- An airy addition on the back of a historic house in Boise is a model of sensitive renovation, seamlessly melding new and old.
- Take an armchair trek to Louisiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, and more through our slideshow of houses that showcase the best of southern living.
- While the saying, "It's what's inside that counts" certainly rings true, the exterior matters just as much with these six homes garbed with striking facades.
- Sometimes, you just need more space. But what are you to do when moving isn’t an option? These five homeowners found solutions in creative home additions.
- Take a look into these 10 homes to see how they have effortlessly furnished their interiors with playful collections of mismatched items.