7 Cozy Modern Box Homes
- Taking its cues from local barns and silos and the rolling Wisconsin terrain, the Field House is a kind of modern observatory for watching winter turn to spring and the great vault of the heavens.
- A passive home draped with bamboo shades might sound unusual, but it seems almost tame compared to other examples of contemporary French design.
- Over the years at Dwell, we've received emails and letters asking where to purchase the amazing modern design seen in the pages of Dwell.
- Whether it’s in the middle of the room or tucked away in a tiny corner, a tub is a key component of bathroom design.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Holding the title of New York's most populated borough and second highest ranking city in the United States, Brooklyn has made quite a name for itself.
- These five homes in Japan solve a variety of problems, whether it’s a lack of square footage, privacy, or lighting.
- With storage space in constant short supply, smart closet design is essential. See how eight inventive homeowners carve out their closet spaces.