7 Cozy Modern Box Homes
- Taking its cues from local barns and silos and the rolling Wisconsin terrain, the Field House is a kind of modern observatory for watching winter turn to spring and the great vault of the heavens.
- From white exteriors to interiors, these homeowners know how to illuminate their space by using minimal color.
- A collection need not create clutter and stress; these five homes turn a hobby into a design signature.
- While we eagerly anticipate the first day of spring (one more month, one more month!), most of us will also still be dreaming of warmer days.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- These five homes in Japan solve a variety of problems, whether it’s a lack of square footage, privacy, or lighting.
- The fact that no other word in the English language rhymes with orange also extends to the color's unrivaled ability to up the ante of any home.
Rather than passing your grubby iPhone around the table this holiday season, why not print out a few snap shots instead? Taking random shots has never been easier, and lord knows that I take plenty of photos using my phone. Every once in a while there is a particular picture of my dog, or that beautiful beach from our summer vacation I wish I had an actual photo of. This easy and compact home solution makes printing pictures right from your iPhone as easy as saying “cheese.”