6 Sunlit Rooms We Love
+ Read Article
There's nothing like waking up on a lazy Sunday morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and your favorite reading material, and heading to the sunniest room in the house to sip and relax in the natural light. The homeowners featured here have made architectural design decisions to create just such light-filled spaces in their homes. Click through for design inspiration or simply to daydream about that perfect Sunday morning in the sun.
@current / @total
- Coffee shop and bakery owner Greg Martin kept baker’s hours to whip this chimerical Minneapolis building into a modern confection.
- Architect Jeff Sherman, of Delson or Sherman Architects, has more guts and gall than your average home renovator.
- It's our firm belief that morning toast and coffee taste better in a cozy breakfast nook—a design feature made popular in Craftsman homes of the early 20th century.
Editors' Picks Homes
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Ciao! Grab some gnocchi and gelato as we prepare to take you on a tour of these striking homes residing in Italy.
- In a former fishermen’s cottage outside Copenhagen, a young family has carved out a cozy, light-filled home.
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.