6 Small Kitchens Big on Style
Living large in a small space? We've got loads of inspiration to help you make the most of it. From smart counter storage solutions to great appliances designed for small kitchens, to the inviting modern kitchens featured here, we've got you covered in the cocina.
@current / @total
- For architect Michelle Linden, living and working in 600 square feet poses its challenges, but one of the biggest was completing a gut-renovation on the tightest of budgets—just $25,000.
- The budget was nearly as tight as the space in this cheerful renovation of a 516-square-foot flat in Bratislava.
- If you're short on kitchen space but big on design, never fear—the following 10 kitchens will help you fill your galley with great, space-saving ideas.
- While many shy away from using bold color in small spaces, there is no reason spatial restrictions should restrict the imagination.
- Embracing the blues—these homes do!
- When Im and David Schafer moved in together they faced the challenge of combining the contents of David’s 880-square-foot loft and Im’s 550-square-foot apartment into a one-room,…
- We've just hit the ground running at the mega-show that is KBIS/IBS, and we'll have a trend report for you soon.
- We've dedicated the pages in our November 2012 issue to living large in small spaces, whether they're 235, 900, or 2,000 square feet. But there's more!