6 Modern Host/Hostess Gifts
- Though your average scented candle has all the subtlety of a marching band, when Valentine's Day hits one does occasionally want to set the mood with a bit of odoriferous firelight.
Bottles of wine will enliven an evening, but the cheer they bring is short-lived. Show your hostess you care with these helpful gifts that have a longer finish than any Burgundy.
Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a bit of a sweet tooth, with chocolate being on the top of my list. So when I think gifts, I think sweet. And although I can be completely satisfied with some plain old chocolate chips from the baking aisle of the market, this time of year, something a bit more fanciful and special seems in order to give to friends and family. Here are a handful of places that make some of the best chocolaty, sugary, carmely, marshmallowy stuff I can think of having or giving, any day of the year.
- Giftable tabletop picks for the consummate host or hostess on your list.
Look no further for that awesome little gift for a friend or relative this year, this gift guide will blow your mind! Amazing design gifts for the all around cool cat that is hard to buy for. This year you won't have to show up at the party empty-handed. The gifts on this list are sure to put a smile on all your recipients faces and at the same time you won't break your bank. So go get your shop on!
- When it comes to getting your home in tip-top shape for hosting parties this holiday season, or picking out the perfect gift for your favorite foodie, Dwell has you covered.
- Mother’s Day is the perfect time to give all the mothers in your life a little design love.
- Not everyone has an eye for high design and it can be tough to shop for that person in your life that always seems to have the perfect taste and can name drop designers like hollywood celebrities.