6 Amazing Repurposed Designs
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- When it comes to DIY ingenuity, we applaud Scott Dorman of Marietta, Georgia, for designing, overseeing, and erecting a modern office/shed that makes a striking addition to his backyard.
- Quaintly perched on Tullinsgade in Vesterbro, Copenhagen lies the monoroomed Central Hotel & Café.
- The Seattle prince of architectural gizmos is branching out into a new line of hardware fashioned from bars and pipes.
- One of the nicest parts of traveling through the San Francisco International Airport is its art gallery in Terminal 3.
- Though Los Angeles offers Lindsay Lohan sightings at Pinkberry and addresses on L.Ron Hubbard Way, Dwell explores a different side of the city with land use interpreter Matthew Coolidge.
- From Renzo Piano's Le Meridien Lingotto in Turin, Italy to Frank Lloyd Wright's Price Tower in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, check out these nine most amazing hotel designs from around the world.
- Beginners, a new film by Mike Mills starring Ewan McGregor, Christopher Plummer, and Melanie Laurent, takes place in the Los Angeles of Richard Neutra, Deco hotels, humble Spanish bungalows, and…