6 Amazing Repurposed Designs
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- When it comes to DIY ingenuity, we applaud Scott Dorman of Marietta, Georgia, for designing, overseeing, and erecting a modern office/shed that makes a striking addition to his backyard.
- One of the nicest parts of traveling through the San Francisco International Airport is its art gallery in Terminal 3.
- The first time Houston-based architectural designer Barbara Hill set foot inside what would become her future second house, a 100-year-old adobe in Marfa, Texas, she found a cramped warren of rooms…
- What’s not to love about Brooklyn? Here we present 9 funky, space-saving renovation projects from Dwell’s pages that will make you fall even harder for the borough.
- On our second day in Barcelona, fueled by café con leche and enough jamon to kill a horse, we excitedly settled into a breakneck tour of modern Catalan design and architecture.
- These inspiring white and light-filled homes have captured an atmosphere which breathes minimal modernism at its finest.
- Quaintly perched on Tullinsgade in Vesterbro, Copenhagen lies the monoroomed Central Hotel & Café.