5 Ways to Get Tech at Dwell on Design
- Boston's venerable Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum—founded in 1903 by a lady art patron and obsessive collector of antiquities—has been one of the city's crown cultural jewels for the…
- The Consumer Electronics Show is in full swing in Vegas and there are lots of reports coming from the blogosphere about new energy-saving devices for the home.
- If you've ever fantasized about driving a silent, uber-green hybrid or electric car, or are thinking about buying one, come out to Dwell on Design in Los Angeles on Saturday June 25 and Sunday June…
Small but Powerful
Charge your iPhone 5 on the road with the Belkin Car Charger with included Lightning to USB cable. Get unlimited play and standby time with the low-profile design that sits flush in your dash.
- The Th!nk Ox is a five-seat concept car introduced last spring at the Geneva Auto Show.
- On the banks of Lake Como, in the Lombardy region of Italy, rests the location of one of the most prestigious automobile events in the world, the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este.
- Situated on the Thames, moments from the 1894 Tower Bridge and the 2002 City Hall, the Design Museum's location invites reflection on London's design and architectural history.
- This week Associate Editor Miyoko Ohtake made it through the rain that's drenching the West Coast and to Las Vegas for the 2010 International Builders' Show.