5 Things to Bring on the Spring
There's nothing nicer than breakfast in bed--and nothing worse than bed covers covered in coffee and toast. I recently set out on a hunt for colorful, graphically bold serving trays that will sort out this situation. Here's what I found.
Australian-born, United States-based designer Peter White, of Bywhite Designs, created this breakfast tray to solve the problem of including a vase for the breakfast-in-bedder that would inevitable topple onto the covers. The Petit Dej' tray offers the perfect alternative--though necessitates always having a flower on hand.
For those who have always wanted to plant at home but never had the nerve to assemble the necessary accoutrements, Scout Regalia has done the pre-dirty work and put together this Raised Garden Box Kit complete with the brackets and stainless steel hardware needed to get growing. Four corner brackets, two middle brackets, forty stainless steel screws, and a handy instruction guide are included, so once you pick up salvaged local wood or reclaimed lumber in your neighborhood to fit your space, you're all set to construct your own customized bed for flowers and edibles.
- The only thing better than a delicious treat is a delicious treat that looks great. Decorate your dining room tabletop while satisfying your appetite with these modern designs.
- Once a year just doesn't seem like enough to honor and thank the mothers of the world, but since the official day is coming up, we thought we'd help you out with some great ideas to make this…
- Although snow still covers many a garden, spring is rapidly approaching and the plans for lush landscapes are being laid.
- How a highly productive collaboration among a trio of creative Angelenas—and a good dose of Barragán—turned a dark and beleaguered mid-century house into a family home for the…
- For some, the Great Outdoors might mean rugged mountains, untrammeled forests, or wide-open plains.