5 New Designs We Love from Commune
One of a kind pillow made of reclaimed wool kilims, fabric and trims with removable cover and hidden zipper.
- They haven’t always been in design favor, but throw pillows, when done right, can add warmth, color, and texture to a room like nothing else can. Six designers show us how.
- I've had my eye on Commune's work for a while now, having first encountered their unique, quirky, modern aesthetic sensibility at the Ace Hotel & Swim Club in Palm Springs, California, which they…
- Having spent many years pining for her own space at the beach, Sofie Howard—photographer agent and owner of Los Angeles–based Commune Images—finally found it at Paradise Cove Mobile Home Park in…
- Soften up your modern room with pillows that add comfort but won't take away from a clean aesthetic.
From a geometric trivet to Spanish-inspired throw pillows, these nine textile design products will add a little pop to any addition to your space.
- Dwell revisits Totokaelo Art—Object, a curated, minimalist boutique which houses an array of cultured products and materials.
- Commune has good ideas. Opening Ceremony’s shop in Los Angeles? Good idea. Partnering with Heath Ceramics? Really good idea.