5 Modern Kitchen Design Inspirations Part Two
+ Read Article
From a custom, silvery Bulthaup to a "culinary cockpit" housed in a penthouse, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in. To see Part One, click here.For a curated assortment of kitchenware goods, click here.
@current / @total
- Countertops are an important part of a kitchen renovation, and they can be everything from earthy to space-age. Here are five Dwell favorites.
- As the writer Victor Hugo once said, "There is nothing like a dream to create the future." These three unconventional homes from Llers, Spain to The Big Apple transcend from the norm with their…
- Seven of the most inventive and original architectural designs ever featured in Dwell.
- From a colorful renovation with mid-century roots to an industrial open-plan space, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in. Click here to see Part One and Two.
- In Vienna, a dazzling penthouse by Delugan Meissl has boldly inserted itself between traditional rooftops of the city’s Wieden district like a recently landed alien intruder.
- We can learn a thing or two from foodies about kitchen design, as the following modern Dwell kitchen-centric homes—the stuff that culinary dreams are made of—so elegantly prove.
- A couple’s dinner out at their neighborhood bistro provides just the right impetus for their restaurant-inspired kitchen renovation.
- From a single sheet to a shiny-metal extravaganza, stainless steel remains a very viable way of modernizing your kitchen. Here are 9 ways to incorporate the low-maintenance material.