5 Modern Interiors in Upstate New York
- The first residence built in Tuxedo Park, New York, after World War II wasn’t one of the Shingle-style mansions that proliferated there after the tycoon Pierre Lorillard IV developed the…
- As these residences prove, you don't need pricey, high-end materials to craft a high-design home. In the right hands, even humble sheets of plywood take on a luxurious new dimension.
- Modern should never mean austere—especially for the bedroom. Here we offer five downright dreamy spaces.
- Hudson, New York, is a small community nestled into its namesake river valley about 100 miles north of Manhattan.
- A self-taught designer with a respect for both new and old embarked upon a solo mission to resuscitate a 19th-century homestead in upstate New York.
- When the David Zwirner gallery decided to expand their Chelsea presence, they turned to a familiar face.
- For his upstate-New York farmhouse, designer Tom Givone found the perfect marriage of high design, architectural salvage, and homespun hardware.
- A self-taught designer embarks upon a solo mission to resuscitate a 19th-century homestead.