5 Lust-Worthy Living Rooms
- Infant brand Oeuf has been celebrated by celebrities and design magazines alike for its sophisticated yet whimsical products for children.
- In the digital era, we love innovative live-work areas, but we will always champion playing at home, whether it’s a perfectly placed pool, oversized chalkboard wall, or the ultimate pair of bunk beds.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Ahhh the living room, or should we say the everything room.
- Jean-Christophe Aumas’ multihued Paris apartment houses both the highly sought artistic director and the stunning assemblage of furniture he’s brought back from his travels.
- In 1988, Charles Eames’s only daughter, Lucia, inherited the iconic Eames house in Pacific Palisades, California after the death of her stepmother, Ray.
- What do an Eichler in San Rafael, a prefab in Emeryville, and a house/gallery in Antwerp have in common? They feature interiors outfitted with mid-century furniture.
- "No man is an island," wrote poet John Donne, but in the case of kitchens an aptly placed island makes the room.