5 Lofts Worth a Second Look
- “I hated Wichita. It was a Podunk cow-town and there was nothing for me to do here,” says Jamil Malone, a native who left for college thinking he’d never return.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Today, in honor of the 12th anniversary of the attacks of 9/11 we take pause and give a special salute to some of our favorite coverage of NYC over the years—knowing the skyline will never be the…
- As previously highlighted in Five Boroughs in 48 Hours Dwell invites you to take a look at these great additions.
- In this installment of Photographer's Promotional Pieces We Love: Jake Stangel
- Ah, the Big Apple. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
- With a clean-lined new loft building designed by El Dorado Inc., a fleet of hip galleries, and a burgeoning creative class, Wichita is anything but plains.
- A place to catch morning rays or a bit of fresh air, balconies often become favorite spaces in modern homes. Click through the slideshow for a look at seven designs from the Dwell archive.