5 Illustrators We Love Part One
For an article on the future of playground design, appearing in the December/January 2009 "Future" issue, artists Mike Perry and Jim Stoten not only collaborated on the illustration that accompanies the piece—they filmed themselves creating it.
- Modern-rug purveyor and witty Brit Christopher Farr chats with Dwell about 25 years in the business and doles out advice for every type of carpet buyer.
- Award-winning bakers Elisabeth Prueitt and Chad Robertson met in 1992 and married in 1994.
- Graphic design that looks like paper cut-outs? Check. Estonia-based illustrator and graphic designer Eiko Ojala is tricking our noggins one by one.
- Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: Pamela Littky
- LA-based photographer Ye Rin Mok has always impressed us with her quiet and beautiful images.
- Have you always wanted to know more about Dwell's photo shoots and the amazing photographers that we get to work with? Well you're in luck!
- Based in New York and the U.K., illustrator Debbie Powell has been charming viewers with her watercolor, ink, linocut, pencil & pen, and printmaking handiwork.