5 Creative Renovations We Love
- Happy Friday! We've wrapped up our top seven stories for you right here.
- We take a journey from San Diego to Brooklyn to Warsaw and beyond to check out the myriad ways to rework a loft space.
- In Los Angeles, California, a family of four inhabits a polychrome fantasia in the heart of Chinatown.
- Affectionate homeowners and architects have beckoned these classic homes into the modern era with sleek, midcentury modern additions that distinguish them from their contemporaries.
- Brick is most often associated with traditional building styles, from Gothic to Georgian.
- Building green can be a challenge to really pull off—not to mention afford—but as the following seven houses from our pages show, the payback is huge.
- A quintessential backyard element, the swing adds levity to outdoor spaces. These seven pieces give new perspective to their homes whether hung from a tree, on a porch, and even inside.
- It's always fascinating to see how designers deal with tiny lots and small spaces.