5 Creative Renovations We Love
- Happy Friday! We've wrapped up our top seven stories for you right here.
- We take a journey from San Diego to Brooklyn to Warsaw and beyond to check out the myriad ways to rework a loft space.
- Brick is most often associated with traditional building styles, from Gothic to Georgian.
- Building green can be a challenge to really pull off—not to mention afford—but as the following seven houses from our pages show, the payback is huge.
- From decorative tile to rustic brick to futuristic glass, these five homes feature myriad creative uses of textures and materials.
- Mezzanines are, by definition, in-between spaces—neither here, nor there; neither upstairs nor down. But mezzanines needn't be wasted space.
- In the penultimate chapter of our series on the 100 most popular projects ever published in Dwell, a selection of homes including a few mid-century favorites, a tree house in Canada, and more.
- It's always fascinating to see how designers deal with tiny lots and small spaces.