4 Modern Homes in Germany
- German architecture is known for its clean lines, cutting-edge design, and elements of play. Here, we share seven examples of architecture across the country.
- Prefabrication can be used to solve anything from budget concerns to building obstacles. Packed with a range of sustainable features, these prefab homes tackle environmental issues, too.
- In a German town known more for its medieval castle than its modern architecture, the JustK Haus is a prefab home fit for a family of six.
- When 33-year-old Japanese architect Miwa Mori was a student in Germany, she learned a lot about architecture by observing fashion.
- On April 19th, AIA’s Committee on the Environment (COTE) announced the COTE Top Ten Green Project Awards: their selection of the most sustainable buildings across the country.
- Federico Babina's Archist City imagines what artist's own houses might look like—and while the resulting architecture is only imaginary, we've rounded up a few Dwell homes that fit the bill.
- Here at Dwell, we love a good form, but only in tandem with function.
- Whether polished to a high-shine or left untreated to patina, metal facades are a modern must.