3D Printing Documentary at SXSW
- The second day of the Media Bistro–sponsored 3D Inside Printing Conference and Expo offered more exploration of the industry, including an exploration of the coding associated with creating 3D…
- Berlin-based BigRep wants to make your next piece of furniture on a 3D printer.
- In a re-imagination of the everyday printer, designer Mugi Yamamoto has created the Stack, a printer that is placed atop a pile of paper and moves down as it prints.
- At Dwell on Design, 3D printing expert Scott Turner demonstrated how rapid prototyping technology is moving from heavy industry into the home.
Rather than passing your grubby iPhone around the table this holiday season, why not print out a few snap shots instead? Taking random shots has never been easier, and lord knows that I take plenty of photos using my phone. Every once in a while there is a particular picture of my dog, or that beautiful beach from our summer vacation I wish I had an actual photo of. This easy and compact home solution makes printing pictures right from your iPhone as easy as saying “cheese.”
- If you’re like most homeowners, both the fun and challenge of home decorating is searching for just the right items to update or freshen the look of your home.
- Touted as 'an inkjet printer in architectonical scale,' the Facadeprinter works by taking a vector or pixel file, and 'shoots' it dot by dot onto a vertical surface.
- The Media Bistro–sponsored 3D Inside Printing Conference and Expo is happening over two days in San Jose, California, and has gathered the most cutting-edge inventors and companies in the field,…