10 Design Tumblrs We Love
- If you've ever received a string of unnecessary emails, had a cup of coffee that's too hot, or wondered who designed the hot new issue of Spin, scroll through our Friday Finds.
- Every Friday Dwell's editors, designers, and interns share a handful of their favorite blogs, videos, photographs, and stories appearing on the web. What piqued our interest this week?
- Whenever I played with Lego sets, there was inevitably a missing piece.
- Featuring "architecture and other stuff for the visually inclined," Remash puts forth a selection of photographs culled from blogs like ArchDaily, Designboom, Dezeen, and ArchitectureAU.
- Superstudio collages, counterculture architecture at its finest, 1970s Hollywood sirens, Googie signage, and photographs from the likes of Wim Wenders and Lee Friedlander.
- "Cool things around the globe. Every day. Always fresh."—that's the motto of Frankfurt, Germany–based photographer Maik Lipp's Tumblr.
- Retro photography reigns supreme in this installment of Friday Finds, from Jamie Livingston's autobiographical Polaroid series, to a time-lapse-video of the Earth from space, to a Tumblr that…
- The first installment in our Tumblr of the Week series focuses on the site Budapest Poster Gallery, a collection ranging from politically charged propaganda to movie promotions to advertising.