“Spoons” Mural at March in San Francisco
- Dwell chats with Joshua Vogel, the carpenter-craftsman behind the lovely, hand-turned kitchenware and sculptural pieces from Black Creek Mercantile & Trading Co.
- A peek inside March, one of San Francisco's most exquisite shops for kitchenware and accessories.
- Recently the Bowdoin College Museum of Art received a gift of 320 artworks from the collection of Dorothy and Herbert Vogel—a couple who earned under $50,000 a year but managed to amass a vast…
- A daily dose of vanity is only reinforced with these leather-trimmed mirrors.
- From a modern twist on the classic porch swing to living roofs and a breathtaking vertical garden, our Pinterest board devoted to Landscape Architecture and Outdoors is full of great design ideas.
- Organization is key for the aficionados of crockery, records, cameras, and ceramics featured in the pages of Dwell.
- The metal exteriors of these buildings range from lightly oxidized to coated in rich red layers of rust.
This outdoor lamp by Archivio Storico for FontanaArte brings new meaning to hiding eggs in the backyard. It's like Easter for adults—only these glowing orbs won't be hard to find and there is most cetainly no candy inside them.