Where Pigs Fly
- Tired of being terrestrially housebound? Four homes go out on a limb and find their place in the trees.
- I recently happened upon the website of Pedlars, a family-run design shop based in rural Scotland.
This workshop, led by sustainability coach Deborah Tull, offers a down-to-earth approach to understanding the A to Z of how to compost in your own backyard.
- One of the most exciting perks of being lucky enough to attend Italy's Salone Internazionale del Mobile, also known as the Milan Furniture Fair, is having the opportunity to get a glimpse of…
- I received an unexpected postcard from the petite Polish town of Dąbrówno last week, sent by my friend Tim who was backpacking through Europe.
Anything is possible when pigs fly, so it's only fitting that a Christmas miracle may just well occur if you hang these sweet little felted swine on your tree, free from the frustrating confines of gravity. They're cute, soft, and sure to be a welcome addition to the rest of your ornamental gang.
- In Holland, being green is not a choice, it's a governmentally enforced obligation. Architects Han van Zweiten and Gregory Kiss's project makes a case for obeying the law.
- Maison & Objet, the annual winter design show in Paris, ended last week, and it's taken seven whole days to catch our collective breath and clean off our camera's memory card.